Sustainability is embedded across the all engineering service disciplines to ensure the most appropriate use of right renewable techniques and technologies.
The widely experienced in house team provides specialist services working alongside our core services engineers and consultants:
- Green Star Modelling
- NABERS Office energy rating
- Facade and Analysis
- Building Carbon Footprint
- Building energy consumption
- Thermal modelling including BCA Section J compliance modelling
- Engineering option analysis
- Thermal comfort analysis
- Renewable energy integration
- Daylight analysis
From planning and concept design through to proven operational performance, LCI offers in depth sustainability services that provide valuable assistance throughout the project timeline.
LCI believes it is very important to ensure our buildings perform to their design potential. The benefits of performance tuning include:
- Operational energy cost savings
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Happier occupants
- Higher returns on investment
- Health improvements
- Attractive to buyers and tenants
- Regulation and mandatory disclosure
- Risk mitigation
- Stakeholder relations and brand equity
- Productivity gains
Our Performance services include:
- Accurate energy simulations based on industry best practice with a proven track record that is the envy of our competitors.
- Building tuning advice and analysis following building handover.
- Energy audits for existing buildings and portfolios.
- Identification of building upgrades and cost benefit analysis.