LCI’s Facility Management Advisory Service works with our clients to establish and implement the optimal arrangements for the management of their assets and the delivery of FM services.
LCIapplies our collective engineering and cost knowledge across multiple disciplines to prepare detailed budgets and forecasts for FM expenditure based on an assessment of the assets and detailed whole of life analysisand work closely with the client to provide a ‘fit for purpose’ solution.
Areas of Expertise:
- Maintenance department skills assessment
- Condition Audits
- Compliance Audits
- Infrastructure assessment
- Whole of life analysis
- Life Cycle costing (CAPEX & OPEX)
- Sinking Funds
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Plans
- Capital Expenditure forecast and analysis
- Private Public Partnership (PPP )Technical advisory
- Asset and building consulting