Caitlyn has worked in the Building Services Industry for over 10 years and is extremely enthusiastic about electrical engineering.
With a Masters in Illumination Design, Caitlyn has the unique position of understanding both the technical and architectural aspects of light. She has applied this knowledge for numerous years across a variety of projects, ranging from sports lighting to architectural lighting. She has the ability to utilise her knowledge of light to both enhance the intent and architecture of a space or to become the feature of the space itself.
Caitlyn has a particular interest and experience in the following areas of Building Services
- Design of critical electrical infrastructure for existing sites
- Resilient Electrical Design
- Multi-discipline co-ordination of services
- Project Management
- Lightning Protection
- Health Lighting Design
- Architectural and Feature Lighting Design
- Member of the Institution of Engineers
- Technician Illuminating Engineers Society (TechIES)
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- Masters in Design Science (Illumination Design) – University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) with majors in Electrical and Mechanics/Materials – Australian National University (ANU)