Chris has over 14 years’ experience in Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and New Zealand with particular experience in sustainable design and building services optimisation through the design of mechanical services infrastructure. His expertise comprises both consulting and contracting, providing a thorough understanding of the construction process. He has developed special interest on heating, cooling and ventilation, thermal modelling and renewable energy, and sustainable design.
Chris has extensive experience in project and design management fronting multidisciplinary services on a range of projects delivering high quality outcomes accompanied by strong client focus. He has been instrumental in the planning, energy modelling, detailed design, construction, commissioning and occupancy phases of multiple projects understanding the unique requirement in each phase.
Chris' key specialist areas include;
- Project Management
- Energy efficiency
- Sustainable Design
- Building Services Optimisation
- HVAC Engineering
- Renewable Energy System Design
- Design Management
- Member of the Institute of Engineers Australia
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heating
- Auckland Council Registered Engineer
- BEng Mechanical (Hons 1)
- Greenstar Accredited Professor