Dardan has 5 years’ experience in the structural design and co-ordination of residential, retail, infrastructure, health and education facilities. He has extensive knowledge in schematic, detailed design and construction phases.
Dardan brings unique analytical skills to complex building structures and is able to convert these designs into readily constructable, economical solutions. He has developed specialist skills in the modelling, behaviour and detailed design of complex building forms and optimising these intricate structures for
resistance against dynamic wind and earthquake loading.
Dardan also has experience in geotechnical engineering which proves vital in assessing and selecting economical building foundation and site retention systems on varying project sites.
Dardan specialises in:
- Complex structural analysis, design and co-ordination
- Dynamic wind and earthquake loading of structures
- Construction phase services
- Site retention and shallow/deep foundation systems
- Project management
- Peer review and value engineering
- Member of Engineers Australia (MIEAust)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil), Hons
- Master of Engineering Structures