Duncan has 26 years of experience in the building services industry focusing on the Mechanical Engineering practice. He has gained a good grounding based on the practical background from his time working in Mechanical Contracting business through to a wealth of technical knowledge gained from his experience as a Consulting engineer.
Duncan has been involved in the delivery of several major projects within Sydney and New Zealand, pursuing a number of projects across a variety of industry sectors. He has proven ability to work directly with clients during the design stage to ensure that all project objectives are met and are within budget. He has also gained experience with the coordination of all disciplines during construction. He has delivered mechanical services design for a number of projects including clean rooms for healthcare including research facilities and hospital infrastructure. Duncan has delivered a number of Energy Audits to assist large clients realise energy savings as part of their carbon reduction commitments.
Duncan's key specialist areas include;
- Mechanical Engineering and Contracting
- Major Projects across Australia & New Zealand
- Clean Rooms and Research Facilities
- Hospital Infrastructure
- Energy Audits
- Associate Member, Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
- Incorporated Membership, Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK)
- Building of Engineering (Building Services) (Hons)
- New Zealand Certificate of Engineering (HVAC)
- New Zealand Trade Certificate (Refrigeration)