Julio is the Structures BIM Manager for LCI with over 16 years’ experience.
Most notably Julio was the Structures BIM Manager on the $11 Billion Dollar Melbourne Metro Rail Project (Stations PPP) where he had been responsible for establishing the BIM system set up for the design joint venture (AAW) for both the Tender and Design Construction phases of the project. Julio was also responsible for managing 40+ structural BIM modellers from WSP, Arcadis and Arup located in offices around Australia and Manila.
Julio specialises in:
- BIM Project Management
- Digital Engineering and BIM
- Virtual Design Reviews (VDR) - Interdisciplinary coordination involving ''all'' MEP & structural models.
- 4D BIM (Construction Time Scheduling via Navisworks)
- 5D BIM (Cost)
- Linear BIM (Tunnels , Stations & Major Infrastructure Projects)
- Vertical BIM (Low, Medium & High rise vertical structures)
- High level modelling of 3D reinforcement for space-proofing.
- Modelling,Documentation and administration of structural services.
- Currently Studying for a Diploma in Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design