Kevin has over 15 years’ experience as a specialist consultant in the field of fire safety engineering. He has extensive experience in a wide range of fire engineering projects including residential, healthcare, commercial and industrial projects. As well as undertaking fire engineering projects, Kevin also provides technical support and supervisory role for other fire safety consultants.
Kevin has experience in testing and appraisal of passive fire protection systems, bushfire assessments, various risk assessment techniques, evacuation modelling and fire consequence modelling, including the use of a number of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Finite Element Modelling (FEM) and evacuation simulation software packages. His expertise in these areas allows him to take on major projects and deliver innovative and cost effective fire engineering solutions.
- Member of Engineers Australia, MIEAust, CPEng
- National Engineering Register (NER) - Fire Safety Engineer
- Registered Building Practitioner (VIC) – Fire Safety Engineer
- Engineers Australia Society of Fire Safety, Victorian Chapter – Current committee member
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical)
- Master of Engineering Science by Research
- Certificate of Risk Management