Priya is an Associate of LCI and has over 16 years of experience in the building services industry. Priya has significant experience in delivering projects from the conceptual and master planning phase, through to the design, documentation and construction.
Priya has experience in different sectors, from technically intensive, high reliability, evolving data centre designs through to commercial tenancy fitouts, interacting with the team, to provide the optional design solution. Priya has been involved with master planning for hospitals and preparing design briefs due diligence reports for various buildings.
Priya has a particular interest and experience in the following areas of Building Services:
- Cogeneration and Trigeneration designs
- Negotiation and establishment of electrical supplies
- Substations, LV reticulation, switchboards
- Standby diesel generators and automatic transfer switches.
- Lighting, emergency lighting and power circuits.
- Voice and data systems including Category6, Copper Ten and fibre optic cabling.
- Fire detection and EWIS systems.
- Security and CCTV systems
- Nurse call systems and hospital electrical services.
- Environmentally Sensitive design projects.
- Practical wiring and installation experience.
- Television Studio Designs
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (BE) UNSW