Rebecca is a Principal and Senior Mechanical Engineer at LCI. Rebecca has over 19 years experience in the building services industry in Australia and has been involved in a diverse range of projects.
Rebecca’s role has included project management of multidisciplinary projects, master planning and concept design, detailed design, construction administration, major site infrastructure upgrade assessments and government advisory roles.
Rebecca’s primary professional interest lies in the planning and delivery of complex healthcare projects and the positive contribution and influence that engineering infrastructure and building services systems.
Rebecca specialises in:
- Development of sustainable engineering infrastructure solutions
- Climate and infection control within hospitals and laboratories
- Design of specialised hospital and laboratory gas services
- Multi discipline coordination of services
- Design, documentation and contract administration of Mechanical Services
- Project Management
- Registered Building Practitioner in Victoria
- Member of Institution of Engineers Australia
- BE Mech (Hons)