Ross has over 16 years’ experience as a specialist consultant in the field of fire safety engineering, with extensive experience in healthcare, residential, and commercial and industrial projects, leading fire safety audit teams of complex facilities, fire safety engineering analysis, and provision of fire safety management, maintenance and regulatory advice. His expertise in these areas allows him to take on major projects and deliver innovative and cost effective fire engineering solutions.
Ross also has experience in various fire risk assessment techniques, evacuation modelling and fire consequence modelling including the use of finite element modelling, computational fluid dynamics and evacuation simulation software packages including Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS), Pathfinder, CFAST, FIRECALC, and the Fire Brigade Intervention Model (FBIM).
- Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Registered Building Practitioner, Victoria (RBP) – Fire Safety Engineer
- Engineers Australia Society of Fire Safety
- Bachelor of Engineering (Materials) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Materials Science)
- Construction Industry OH&S Induction Course (Red Card)