Silvio has over 45 years’ experience in structural design of different types of structures ranging from multistory buildings, hospitals, hotels, retail, offices and towers.
Over the years, he has obtained extensive understanding of technical design methods, codes and issues, local and international, and is able to incorporate this knowledge into the design of complex structures.
Owing to his experiences Silvio is able to identify the difficulties, priorities and short falls of a project, enabling him to find practical, buildable and safe solutions to difficult structures.
Silvio specialises in:
- Floor Vibrations
- Steel Connections
- Earthquake and Wind Loads
- Technical Presentations
- Peer Reviews
- Value Engineering
- Complex Structural Design
- Backpropping of Floor Structures
- Analysis Methods
- Member of Engineers Australia
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Civil)
- Master of Engineering Science