Simon is a Principal at LCI and a Chartered Engineer with over 30 years’ international experience in the design and project management of a wide range of mechanical building services in a multi-discipline environment.
Simon's areas of expertise include hospital design and renewable energy technologies.
Simon is a UK qualified Low Carbon consultant and CIBSE thermodynamic model analyst. He is experienced in building energy and system analysis, as well as site wide low carbon design strategies. He is also highly experienced in the incorporation of passive design and active renewable technologies, at master planning and localised levels, in building regulations, low energy design and delivering sustainability workshops and presentations to a wide range of clients and professional bodies.
Simon specialises in:
- Passive Design
- Renewable Technology Integration
- Engineering services master planning
- Mechanical services for healthcare buildings
- Conceptual design for critical facilities
- Cost planning and mechanical services budgets
- Value Engineering
- Customer service
- Preparation of technical brief
- Independent assessment of Engineering Services Design
- Reliability Plans and Assessment
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Chartered Engineer (CEng), UK
- CIBSE Low Carbon consultant (UK)
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- National Professional Engineers Register (NPER)
- Member of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- Member of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), University of Manchester, UK