Brookvale Oval Centre of Excellence and Grandstand
Image: Architectural Design by Hassell Studio
June 2019 – 2021
The Brookvale Oval Redevelopment project is set to be a state-of-the-art Centre of Excellence and Grandstand. The Redevelopment promises to consolidate the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles training and administration bases into one location. The oval will provide spectators with additional covered seating that delivers the highest quality viewing and entertainment experience possible. The oval will also provide improved practice facilities for all players from community to elite levels to develop their skills as well as for skilled players to have access to high performance training facilities.
Key features include:
- 3,000 covered seating area, food and beverage facilities
- Elite level gymnasium, aquatic recovery and rehabilitation pools
- High performance, training and administration facilities
- Medical and rehabilitation facilities
- Facilities to support on the rise of female sporting participation
- Dedicated and multipurpose community education facilities and community meeting rooms.
LCI is providing Mechanical, Electrical, Vertical Transport, Lighting, Fire Safety Engineering, ESD, Acoustics, Hydraulics and Fire Protection Services Design.