Gage Roads Brewery
Gage Roads Brewing Ltd
FINESPUN Architecture – Architect
November 2020 – January 2022
Courtesy of Gage Roads Brewing Ltd & Dennis Teh (LCI Consultants)
WA’s biggest brewer, Gage Roads Brewing Co, has turned the historic A Shed at Victoria Quay, Fremantle into their new brewery, restaurant, bar and family-friendly venue.
Originally a 100m-long dockside cargo shed built in 1926, this brewpub cost approximately $10 million to construct.
The area is approx. 2,255m2 and holds 1500 people with typical areas including a brewery, commercial kitchen, 20m long bar, wash areas, cookline, coolrooms, freezers, offices, male and female toilets, UAT, point of sales, as well as alfresco dining and dining rooms overlooking the Fremantle Port.
Scope of Services
Our scope of services include:
- Modifications to existing distribution boards
- General power distribution and lighting design
- Adm CCTV and Intruder alarm systems
- NCC / BCA Section J6 Energy Certification
- New gas supply
- Hot and cold water reticulation
- Review and upgrade existing stormwater