The Crown Sydney Hotel Resort compromises of the new mixed use resort development that shall be located in the Barangaroo Precinct adjacent the Sydney CBD. The Crown Sydney Hotel Resort shall set a new benchmark for hotels in Australia when completed in 2021.
At 275 metres tall, the tower shall become a landmark, for not only Barangaroo, but also Sydney. At 6 Stars, the hotel shall surpass the service levels of any other hotel development available in the Sydney catchment, incorporating a 71-storey tower which provides a mix use of hotel and villa suites, residential apartments, sky gaming and restaurant offers, as well as multiple levels of VIP gaming and restaurant and bar offerings.
The LCI team provided the detailed design and construct packages for the engineering services for the project, delivering the fully coordinated mechanical, electrical, communications, security, fire, hydraulics and central monitoring services designs. The site is connected to the Sydney CBD’s triplex system via 2 separate HV substations. The air conditioning system is connected to the Barangaroo District Cooling Plant which provides 13.5MW of cooling to the site.
The completion of this project will comprise of the following main elements:
- 69 storey tower + plant spaces above
- Super villas
- Residential apartments
- Hotel villas
- Tower private gaming salons
- Tower ‘Crystal Club’ for VIP check in with associated bars & restaurants
- 323 key Hotel
- 5 storey mixed use podium including: -
- VIP gaming facilities
- Private VIP gaming salons
- Multiple levels of food & beverage offerings
- Private dining rooms
- Multi-purpose function centre
- Back of house facilities for building operations
- Ground level retail mall
- Main hotel lobby
- F&B offerings opening onto harbour frontage
- Below ground basement car park
- Below ground loading dock facilities