Epworth Geelong is one of the newest private hospitals to be built from the ground up in Australia. The building engineering services have been designed by LCI to provide exceptional patient experience and clinical settings.
Due to the growing population, a new state of the art hospital was required to service Geelong and Victoria’s South West. LCI were engaged to provide building engineering services for the Epworth Geelong Hospital.
LCI provided building services for:
- 170 overnight inpatient beds (medical, surgical, obstetrics and rehabilitation) including:
- 6 ICU beds
- 4 special care nursery cots
- 8 complex care unit beds
- Emergency department – 20 treatment spaces
- 7 operating theatres including 1 hybrid
- 4 birthing suites
- 1 catheter laboratory
- 1 procedure room
- A clinical education and simulation precinct
- Private consulting suites and sessional consulting rooms
- Retail space – including pharmacy, pathology and medical imaging
- On-site car parking