The Australian Security and Investments Commission (ASIC) have recently produced a change management process in their step towards an Activity Based Working Environment (ABW). Through this process the ASIC are seeking to undertake three office refurbishments as the following sites:
- 11 Mounts Bay Road, Perth – Approximately 1,160m2 housing 100+ staff
- The design will involve updating the fitout to an ABW environment, maintaining the existing kitchen and comms room. The Design services will include the completion of Detailed Design and the completion of Construction.
- 120 Collins Street, Melbourne – Approximately 5,892m2 housing 420 staff
- The design will involve updating the fitout to an ABW environment, maintaining the existing kitchen and comms rooms and reusing existing furniture. ASCI preference is to reduce the overall tenanted area by giving up Level 6 on completion.
- 100 Market Street, Sydney – Approximately 18,500m2 to be reduced to 12,295m2 housing 900+ staff.
- The design will involve updating the fitout to an ABW environment, maintaining the existing kitchen and comms rooms and reusing some furniture. ASIC preference is to reduce the tenanted floor area by giving up levels 5 and 6 by September 2019. This may require some form of make good of the existing fitout.
The office refurbishments are set to provide highly focused work-points, mainstream work-points, formal and informal collaboration spaces, meeting rooms, breakout spaces, and quiet rooms.
LCI Consultants have been engaged by Broadspectrum Property for Mechanical, Electrical, Communications, Audio Visual, Hydraulics, Wet & Dry Fire, ESD and Acoustics Services.